MOUNT OLIVE TOWNSHIP, NEW JERSEY – The 3rd Annual Kiwanis/Fraternal Order of Police Shop N’ Rock is only a month away. This highly anticipated event is scheduled for Saturday, September 26, 2009, at the Budd Lake Fire House on Route 46 West.
There are still opportunities for vendors, crafters, child related programs and local businesses to reserve space for this high traffic, popular event. Location and space allocations are flexible. To generate traffic, the family orientated event includes music, food vendors, a “kids play zone” and much more.
This event supports numerous local activities such as
- The acquisition of life-saving equipment for the Mt. Olive Police Department, Fire & First Aid and the Mount Olive Public Schools
- Support’s the Mount Olive High School Key Club, a Kiwanis sponsored, student led service organization
- Scholarships for high school students with demonstrated leadership in service to the community’s children and senior citizens
- Scholarships for students pursuing criminal justice degrees
- Police Athletic League (PAL) sponsored events
- Sponsors and funds a Mount Olive Officer on the Annual Police Unity Tour
Go to www.Mopd.org (click on the shop n’ rock icon) forms and additional information including current confirmed registrations. Note: Table themes will be sold on a first come basis and Kiwanis/Fraternal Order of Police reserve the right to limit similar product lines, services or vendors.
For additional information, contact event coordinators Lisa Kennedy (973) 214-2070 or Amy Clymer (973) 691-0900 x7576