MOUNT OLIVE, NEW JERSEY - Mount Olive Township has launched their first annual "Open Your Heart Campaign", a fundraiser for the Pajama Program.
Local organizers are aiming to collect 2,148 pairs(representing the date for Valentine's day) of new pajamas by 2/14/08.
The Pajama Program collects and distributes pajamas for children that range from newborn to age 17. All sizes will be greatly appreciated however, there is a greater need for the children’s size 8 through adult size 2XL.
Save the Date - Open Your Heart
Show your support and join local organizers on Valentine's day Thursday February 14, 2008 from Noon to 8:00pm for Mount Olive's biggest Pajama Party. Come drop off your donations at the Mount Olive Municipal Building, 204 Flanders-Drakestown Road, Budd Lake, New Jersey
Donations will be accepted from now until Thursday February 14, 2008.
Drop-off Locations and Contacts
Donations can be left at the following locations:
- Mount Olive Township Health Department
- Mount Olive Township Recreation Department
- Mount Olive Township Clerk’s office
- The office of Dr. Brenda Rooney at Optimal Family Chiropractic, LLC. 230 Route 206, Building 3, Unit 5A Flanders NJ or call Sabine Elsasser 973-584-4888
- Castle Printing located at The Mall at 206, 973-584-0990
- Laura Bartus the ITCA Events coordinator, 973-347-3077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jenn Cranmer, Director at Bright Horizons, 973-691-0776
- Flora Salierno 973-479-7877 email@example.com
- Councilwoman, Colleen Labow 973-347-4901 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sherry Lemma email@example.com
About the Pajama Program
The Pajama Program, a 501(c)(3) organization, provides comfort and books to children-in-need and children waiting for a permanent home. By providing pajamas and books, we help to create a warm and nurturing bedtime environment for vulnerable youngsters living under difficult circumstances.
To learn more, visit the Pajama Program's website >>